DRM-600 CELL-VU® Sperm Counting Chamber
- For sperm counts in undiluted specimens.
- Specially-designed glass slide and coverslip with the counting grid laser-etched into its surface.
- Disposal chamber eliminates cleaning and minimizes clinician exposure to body fluids.
- Both the slide and coverslip are marked to ensure correct use.
- The coverslip’s 1 x 1 mm grid is divided into 100, 0.1 mm areas for use without special adapters or reticles.
- Two chambers (for dual determinations) per slide
- 20 µm depth, optimal for analysis of sperm movement and counts.
25 slides, 50 coverslips per box
- DRM-600 Cell-VU w/Grid on Coverslip 25 slides, 50 coverslips per box
- DRM-600S Cell-VU Slides, no coverslip 60/bx
- DRM-600c Cell-VU Non Gridded Coverslip 120/bx
- DRM-600cg Cell-VU Coverslip with Grid 120/bx